Many parents have this question - "Why is it necessary to send a child to a pre-school?
Pre-School has become a key stage in the development of a child for the following reasons:
- The child gets into the discipline of attending a school much easier both for the child as well as the parent.
- The child learns to interact with other children
- There is development of the child's gross and fine motor skills leading to better physical and motor muscle development of the child.
- It has been proven scientifically that children grasp more at an early age.
- The child learns the basics of reading, writing and math. Hence, it is much easier for a child who has attended pre-school to get admission into a
Why the Ankur Pre School & Day Care?
- We follow a combination of Montessori as well as Playway method. This method is found to be the most conducive for holistic education of children.
- The play equipment and the material used are ideal for young children's learning.
- Affordable fee structure.
- Admissions taken throughout the year.
- The teacher - child ratio ensures that each child is given individual attention.
- Regular feedback sessions done with parents to keep them updated on the child's progress.
- Last but not the least, our teachers are all trained and possionate about teaching young children.